Acer Support by Professionals
Acer Inc. is a renowned multinational Taiwanese company known for hardware and advanced electronic technologies. Acer corporation is also known for making world-class Desktop PCs, tablets, Laptop PCs, displays, virtual reality devices, storage devices, peripherals, and server. By the year 2017, the total revenue of this corporation was around 237.275 billion Dollar. To know more about Acer corporation, make a call on the Acer support phone number. This corporation also provides the Acer customer support services using which Acer users can clear their issues and queries related to it. In fact, there is a separate Acer support driver service which provides support regarding Acer drivers.
In the mid-20s, Acer witnessed the rapid growth in the field of IT market and became one of the best corporations in the world for its associated technologies. Its growth not only benefited the employees and Acer corporation but also profited the entire nation.
Acer is among the best corporation that has stood at the front in breaking the barriers between technology and human. Acer has always focused on enabling the globe where software, service, and hardware will pervade with each other to unlock the opportunities for business and customers alike.
In case you are finding any problem with the Acer products, you can simply contact Acer customer support service with the help of Acer customer service number. The skillful experts available at the Acer technical support service are always ready to assist its end-users through the Acer customer care number. There is also an alternate method to interact or communicate with experts apart from using the Acer support number. Acer users can look for chatting services. This corporation also provides the Acer live chat service; make use of it and clear your doubts. In case of any error or problem, you can directly call on our support number given on this webpage. It redirects the call to an independent 3rd-party Acer customer service number. Please have a look at the terms and conditions first before using our support number.
Acer Customer Support >> How to Reset Acer Laptop?
Acer laptops are amazing in terms of accessibility and features. There are lots of people using the Acer laptop and enjoying it. However, there are few users who have come across technical and non-technical issues with Acer laptop. One of the best ways to get rid of Acer laptop trouble is to reset it in a way that provides betterment to the customers. If you are looking to reset Acer laptop, just execute the given guidelines. In case you are not able to cope with the followings, you can contact Acer laptop support service with the help of Acer support number. If there is a driver issue, then contact Acer support driver service. The masterclass executives present at the Acer laptop support service will help you know about how to reset an Acer laptop through the Acer support phone number. You may visit the support.acer.com page in order to avail the Acer phone number. But before that, just look at the following guidelines first:
Acer factory restore using installation disk:
This is an old-style method that is commonly used by the tech-savvy persons to restore their Acer laptop. You can also use this method easily even if you are not a tech-savvy person. For this method, you should have an installation/repair disk. If you are encountering any issue in following this method, just make a call on Acer tech support number, interact with the executives present at Acer laptop support service, and ask how to restore Acer laptop to factory settings using the installation disk. You would surely get the right answer for your particular issue.
- Associate the repair/installation disk to the Acer system.
- Now, perform the boot process on your Acer laptop using the installation disk.
- Press the ‘Next’ option on the installation screen.
- Further tap on the ‘Repair this PC’ option. For any help, contact Acer Chromebook support service.
- Now, choose ‘Troubleshoot.’
- Then, press the ‘Reset this PC’ option.
- You will get the two option – ‘Remove everything’ and ‘Keep my files’ option. If you have forgotten your password and wanted to reset the Acer laptop, choose ‘Remove everything.’ In case of any assistance, contact Acer computer support with the help of Acer customer care number.
- Now, choose your laptop.
- Then, choose the particular drive to which you want to clear; ‘All drivers’ or ‘Only the drive where Windows is installed.’
- Afterward, you will get two more options: ‘Full clean the drive’ and ‘just remove my files.’ Select any one of them that suits you.
- If you’re sure for Acer factory restore, tap the ‘Reset’ option.
- Wait until your Acer laptop gets restored to the factory settings. For any other assistance, contact Acer technical support by visiting Acer.com/support page.
Acer system restore using ‘Alt + F10’ button:
This is on the advanced method that Acer has provided for its users to reset the Acer system. To perform this method, your Acer laptop must be of Windows 10/8/8.1 operating system. This method is also applicable in case you don’t have the installation disk. In case of any trouble in implementing this technique, you can contact Acer computer support service. The professionals sitting at the Acer aspire support service will make you know how to restore Acer laptop to factory settings using the ‘Alt + F10’ button whenever you call on Acer tech support number.
- First and important thing you have to do is turn off the Acer laptop.
- Now switch on the laptop using the power button.
- Tap the Alt & F10 button together when the logo of Acer appears.
- You will be redirected to the boot menu.
- Choose the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- Hit the ‘Reset this PC’ option.
- Now, choose ‘Remove everything’ or ‘keep my files’ option depending upon your choice. For any assistance, contact Acer Chromebook customer service using the Acer support chat.
- After that, tap the ‘Restart’ option. This process will reset your Acer laptop.
- Wait until it gets reset.
- Now, follow the command as shown on the screen.
Follow these steps and reset your Acer Laptop. In case of any problem, just contact Acer Chromebook service using the Acer contact number and take the required assistance from a well-trained specialist. You can also use the Acer live chat service instead of Acer phone number for the assistance. If the problem still continues, use our support number mentioned on this web-page. It transfers the calls of users to an independent 3rd party Acer support phone number. Please read all the available terms & conditions first before using our support number.
How to factory reset Acer Laptop using the E-Recovery Management:
This method is applicable for Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system. If you think that this method is not functioning properly, you can take the help of Acer computer support service with the help of Acer tech support number. The specialists present at the Acer aspire support service will make you understand how to factory reset Acer Laptop using the E-Recovery Management mode.
- Switch off the Acer laptop first and then turn it on.
- Tap the Alt & F10 button together when the logo of Acer arises while opening it.
- Hit the ‘Restore’ button. You will be redirected to E-Recovery Management mode.
- You will get three different options to restore your Acer laptop, choose any one of them that suits you.
- After selecting the best that suits you, follow the commands as shown on the next screen. For any other help, contact Acer technical support by visiting the Acer.com/support website.
So, these are the best methods to reset your Acer Laptop to factory settings. Remember that if you are resetting your laptop, especially Acer, all your personal data and APPs you have installed will no longer exist in your Acer laptop and these methods will refresh your laptop to a new one. Now if you have understood how to reset an Acer laptop and finding some other glitch apart from it, just contact Acer Chromebook support service for the assistance. The support staffs sitting at the Acer Chromebook customer service are available round-the-clock to help its end-users through the Acer customer service number. You can also choose the Acer live chat service in case the Acer phone number is out of reach or engaged with some other customers.
Acer Driver Support >> Acer Driver Download & Update?
To better enjoy the Acer laptop or desktop, you have to download or update the drivers. Generally, drivers are the mediators between hardware and OS that helps to communicate with each other so that all the commands given by user can function properly. Here, we are going to show you the procedure for Acer driver download on Acer laptops such as Aspire or Chromebook. You may also contact the Acer Aspire support service for the same process. If you think there is an error related to the driver, then contact Acer support driver service. The well-trained executive available at the Acer computer support service will explain you the process to download Acer driver through the Acer tech support number. However, we would suggest you perform the given steps first. In case you find any problem, then only try to take the help of Acer computer support service.
- Go to the Acer official page i.e ‘www.Acer.com.’
- Tap on the ‘Support’ option and choose ‘Drivers and Manuals’ option.
- Now, write the model number of your Acer Laptop in the ‘identify your Acer Device’ field.
- Tap the ‘Find’ option.
- Now, select the OS and press the ‘Driver’ option.
- Then, press the ‘Download’ button.
- Wait till the Acer Driver gets downloaded.
- Now, install the driver by following the instructions as shown on the screen. If any trouble occurs, contact Acer laptop support service with the help of Acer live chat or the phone number.
This method would really help you out in downloading the Acer Driver. Just in case you find any kind of problem while performing the above process, you can contact Acer technical support service. The corporation has made the Acer customer support service where the experts are available to help its users. To interact with the experts, you have to use the Acer support number. If the driver is creating a problem, take the help of Acer support driver support. You can also opt Acer support chat service as the alternative to Acer phone number. In case the glitch still goes on, use our support number given on this webpage. It redirects the call to a trustworthy independent 3rd party Acer customer care number.
Acer Support Chat >> Acer Driver Update Automatically:
This is another way to update your Acer Driver. In this method, you have to download any Driver booster for your Acer Laptop that can automatically read the driver status. Just go through the given Acer laptop drivers’ guidelines and update Acer driver before you plan to take the help of an expert sitting at Acer support driver service.
- Firstly, download any genuine Driver update app on your Acer laptop by visiting www.Acer.com page.
- Run that app on your laptop. If any problem occurs, contact Acer Chromebook customer service.
- Press the ‘Scan now’ option to recognize the status of your Acer driver.
- Then, tap on the ‘Update All’ option.
- It will automatically download the missing drivers on your Acer system. For any other details, visit support.Acer.com page.
You would probably have done your job easily! If not, then take the help of Acer driver support service with the help of Acer contact number. The Acer driver support service is one kind of service made by Acer that is available 24/7 days for the assistance. The executives present at the Acer driver support service will help you know the procedure of updating Acer laptop drivers with the help of Acer customer service number.
Acer Support Numbers – Official:
If you are looking for the official Acer customer service number, this paragraph is beneficial for you. We have taken out some of the official Acer support numbers, Acer email services, and Acer live chat services that are described downward as per the resources available on the internet. Though the given Acer contact number and some other communication options are best to our knowledge, all of them might be changed or subject to change anytime by the OEMs or manufacturers without any information. In such a condition, we aren’t accountable for the changes made in the contact options. Before utilizing the Acer support chat service or the other contact options, have a check and verify all of them by yourself. Or else, make a call on our support number for the valuable assistance given on this webpage. It will transfer your call to an independent 3rd party Acer customer support number.
|Acer Customer Service Number (for warranty)
|Acer Support Number for USA and Canada
|Acer Email Support
|Acer Customer Support Number (America)
Acer Customer Support >> Acer Laptop Keyboard Not Working – Acer Troubleshooting:
If you are finding any problem in the keyboard of your Acer laptop, it might be possible that your Acer laptop driver (keyboard) is not up to date. Or else, there might be some other reasons due to which keyboard is not working. Here, we will describe four different methods to fix this particular issue. Follow all these methods and check whether they are properly done or not. There might be a possibility of getting the error while implementing the process. In such a scenario, you can contact Acer Aspire support service to take Acer help (actually the experts of Acer). By sitting at the Acer Chromebook customer service, these experts will help you in fixing the Acer Laptop Keyboard problem with the help of Acer contact number. You would probably have to visit the Acer.com/support website in order to get the Acer customer care number.
Method 1: Restarting Acer laptop:
In most of the time, restarting the Acer laptop can fix the keyboard not working issue in just a minute.
- Press the Start menu.
- Switch to the power button.
- Tap the ‘Restart’ option.
Sometimes the Acer laptop asks users to fix the internal glitches just after the restart of Acer laptop. just hit the Ok button. It would help you in solving many other bugs present in your Acer laptop. In case you encounter some other problem apart from this issue, you can contact Acer technical support service using the Acer support phone number. The Acer help service is made by the corporation to assist its end-users in a better way. When you place a call on Acer contact number, the executive sitting at the Acer Chromebook support service are always available for Acer users to assist them. You can also utilize the Acer support chat service for the assistance. To enjoy this service, just go to the Support.Acer.com page. If the problem still persists, call on our support number. It redirects the customer’s call to an independent 3rd party Acer support phone number. Please read all the available terms & conditions first before using the support number and contacting the 3rd party Acer customer care number.
Method 2: Removing the Battery of Acer laptop:
- This is one of the best options to use if your Acer keyboard not working.
- Switch off the Acer laptop and unplug it from the power source.
- Use the slider button given at the back of the Acer laptop (near the battery) and take out the battery.
- Keep the battery outside for at least 5minute.
- Then, put the Acer battery back into the position.
- Now turn on the Acer laptop and check whether its keyboard is functioning or not. In case of any issue, contact Acer Chromebook support service.
This method really works. In case the problem still continues, use the other method or else, contact Acer help service. The professionals present at the Acer Chromebook support service would definitely guide you the proper method to fix the Acer keyboard not working issue through the Acer tech support number. Just visit the Acer.com/support page to get the Acer help.
Method 3: Reinstalling Acer laptop keyboard drivers:
Sometimes, keyboard drivers are not up to date. Either you can simply press the F2 button just after restarting your Acer laptop to get into the BIOS menu, or you can go to the device manager and check the keyboard driver status. In case you are not able to cope with the given guidelines, you can contact the Acer driver support service. The well-experienced experts present at the Acer help service will assist you to fix this particular glitch through the Acer contact number.
- Restart your Acer laptop.
- Go to the ‘Device Manager’ option.
- Press on the ‘Keyboard’ option.
- Now, tap the ‘Standard PS/2 Keyboard’ option.
- Uninstall the driver by pressing on the ‘Uninstall device’ option.
- Repeat the process 1 to 4, go to the driver option and check the update by tapping the ‘Update Driver’ button.
- If it not up to date, press the ‘update now’ option and install the new update on your Acer laptop. For any other help, contact Acer support service by visiting the Acer.com/support webpage.
Method 4: Disabling filter keys:
If you are finding some short lag on your keyboard, it might be possible that the filter keys are creating some kind of issue. Try to turn off the filter keys and then use the keyboard. This particular method might be useful in fixing the keyboard not working issue. Just go the settings >> Keyboard >> Filter keys >> Off. In case of any glitch, contact Acer Aspire support service.
So, these are the various methods to fix the Acer laptop keyboard not working issue. Acer troubleshooting steps are easy and convenient. In case you are unable to solve the problem by executing the following guidelines, you can contact Acer Chromebook customer service. The specialists present at the Acer laptop support service will help you out in troubleshooting keyboard issues with the help of Acer support number. In order to avail the Acer support number, you would probably have to visit the support.Acer.com. You may also make use of Acer live chat service. The specialist will deliver the same service from Acer support chat as that of the Acer phone number. If the glitch still persists, you can use our support number for the assistance. It transfers the call to an independent third-party Acer customer service number. Please go through the available terms & conditions first before dialling our support number.